- Designed to reduce contact points with your face.
- Its ultra compact cushion seals securely under your nostrils, helping prevent red marks, soreness and irritation on the bridge of your nose.
- Allows you to sleep comfortably on your side.
Ultra quiet to help you sleep
- The QuietAir venting system gently diffuses exhaled air to minimize noise.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Its design leaves your face open so you can wear glasses or work on your laptop.
- Compatible with the AirMini travel device.
Easy to use
- Installs quickly and easily with magnetic clips.
- Its one-size headgear offers a precise fit right from the start.
* Manufacturer's recommendation:
Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the mask. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
The use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pathologies or pre-existing conditions:
- Metallic hemostatic device implanted in the skull following an aneurysm
- Presence of anything metallic in one or both eyes