• Its UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion is much softer and cooler than a standard silicone cushion.
• It was designed to prevent skin irritation, pain and redness around the nose.
Adjustable and airtight
• It provides a personalized fit thanks to its nasal cushion, which adjusts to the contours of each face.
• It maintains a reliable seal, regardless of the treatment air pressure.
Easy to use
• To put it on or take it off, simply press the magnetic clips, which quickly attach the headgear to the frame.
• You can detach the tubing without removing the mask thanks to the quick-release elbow. It’s convenient and easy to reconnect if you need to get up at night.
Easy to maintain
• The cushion doesn’t require cleaning but can be cleaned with a CPAP mask wipe if need (do not submerge cushion).
• The nasal cushion should be replaced if it shows signs of deterioration, usually after one or two months of use.
Adapted for women
• The AirTouch N20 for Her is available in a smaller size, providing a better fit for a woman’s morphology.