- Its UltraSoft memory foam cushion adapts to the unique contours of your face.
- Lightweight and breathable, the cushion stays in place all night and does not leave red marks on your face.
- This mask is suitable for everyone, regardless of facial hair or nose shape.
- The cushion provides a reliable seal all night long, including at high pressure.
Ultra quiet to help you sleep
- The QuietAir ventilation system gently diffuses the exhaled air so that noise is kept to a minimum.
Easy to use, easy to clean
- Its quick-release elbow lets you easily disconnect from the tubing without having to remove your mask. Magnetic clips let you put on the mask quickly and easily.
- Compatible with the AirMini travel device.
No cleaning required
- The cushion requires no cleaning.
- The nasal cushion should be replaced if it shows signs of deterioration, usually after one or two months.
* Manufacturer's recommendation:
Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the mask. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
The use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pathologies or pre-existing conditions:
- Metallic hemostatic device implanted in the skull following an aneurysm
- Presence of anything metallic in one or both eyes