- Its flexible frame rests under your eyes and adapts to just about any face shape.
- Its InfinitySeal cushion and comfortable headgear are specially designed to offer more softness and stability.
- Provides a reliable seal all night, regardless of sleep position.
- Its quick-release elbow means you can disconnect from the tubing without having to remove your mask.
- Magnetic clips let you put on the mask quickly and easily.
- Compatible with the AirMini travel device.
Ultra quiet to help you sleep
- The QuietAir operates with minimal noise and reduces the ventilation felt in front of your face.
Option designed for women
- The AirFit F20 Mask for Her comes in a range of smaller sizes.
* Manufacturer's recommendation:
Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the mask. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
The use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pathologies or pre-existing conditions:
- Metallic hemostatic device implanted in the skull following an aneurysm
- Presence of anything metallic in one or both eyes