Extremely comfortable and stable
- The softness of the cushion offers more comfort on the bridge of your nose and reduces redness and irritation.
- Cushioned headgear is specially designed to provide extra softness and stability.
- Its specially designed cushion with different thicknesses ensures a reliable seal all night long, no matter what position you sleep in.
- Its quick-release connection makes it easy to disconnect the tubing without having to remove the mask when you get up at night.
- Magnetic clips make it quick and easy to put the mask on.
- Its connection is compatible with the AirMini travel device.
Designed for women
- The AirFit N20 Mask for Her offers a range of smaller sizes.
Learn more about this product
* Manufacturer's recommandation
Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
The use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pathologies or pre-existing conditions:
- Metallic hemostatic device implanted in the skull following an aneurysm
- Presence of anything metallic in one or both eyes