Thanks to the backup power function of the Pilot-24 Lite battery, you can sleep peacefully knowing that your device will continue to operate in the event of a power failure.
The battery life is variable depending on several factors, but the manufacturer gives an average of one to two nights under normal conditions.
It is recommended to deactivate your humidifier and the heating tubing to optimize battery life.
Compatible with the following models:
- ResMed AirSense 10 (Autoset, Autoset for Her, Elite)
- ResMed AirMini (to run in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
- ResMed S9**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go**
**Cable Kits sold separately
- Integrated LED flashlight
- Charging source for your electronic devices (phone, tablet, computer, etc.).
- USB port used for charging electronic devices
- FAA approved for use in aircraft
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Capacity: 95Wh
- Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
- Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
- Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
- Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
- USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
- Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
- Case material: aluminum
- Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
- Recharge time: 2-3 hours via Respironics DreamStation AC Adapter (charging via other compatible adapters may take longer)
- Warranty: 1 year